YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO WAIT!!!
As most of you already know, our www.efchoa.com community website has a wealth of helpful information for our residents and for those considering making a move in our neighborhood.
Better yet, for current Estates of Forest Creek (EFC) Homeowner Association (HOA) members, our secure “HOA Members Only” website portal has even more valuable information posted to directly assist YOU, our EFC residents.
Our website stats show that many HOA members have not yet visited this portal at all, or have not been back to visit it in quite sometime. Now is the perfect time to invest a few minutes to see just what you have been missing. You are sure to find this time well spent!!
Instructions to Access our secure HOA Member Portal:
Are you a first time user, or have you lost or forgotten your unique HOA Member Only access credentials (User Name and/or Password)?
If so, please carefully follow these 4 simple steps:
- Step 1: Access the public EFC website at www.efchoa.com
- Step 2: On the top-right of home page, look for the secure HOA Member only log-in input fields – do NOT type in any info into the input fields, but instead CLICK on the “Lost username/password” link, which will open up one new input field for you to complete as follows:
- USERNAME: Enter the email address you provided to the HOA
- Click on “Get New Password”, which will generate a “reset your password” email back to you from the EFC website server with further instructions – fyi, if you gave two different emails on our HOA membership form, one was selected for primary use with the website, so try both if the first one doesn’t work.
- Step 3: In the “reset your password email generated from Step 2 above, you will see your unique Username and a link to create your new password – Click the link to create the new password. Remember to make note of your unique Username.
- Step 4: Once your new password has been created, you will be directed back to a HOA member log-in screen – here you enter the unique Username referenced in Step 3 (do NOT enter your email address at this point) and your new unique Password, then click the Log-in/Submit button and you should be logged in.
- From here forward: Always log-in with your unique Username & Password.
- If you ever misplace either of these, just follow the “Lost username/password” link prompts in the upper right hand corner of the www.efchoa.com homepage for help.
- If you have any further questions about this access process or any overall website questions, comments, or suggested improvements, please do not hesitate to let me know by using our website Questions/Comments input form.
EFC HOA Volunteer Lead – Website, Newsletter & Advertising