Besides being unsightly and smelly, animal waste can be hazardous to the health of our children who play in the community and other pets. One of the most common forms of disease transmission between dogs is through fecal matter.
When walking your dog in in the neighborhood, please remember these important things:
- Your pet should always be leashed.
- Take along a baggie with you to pick up waste.
- Bring a flashlight at night for your safety and to see the waste.
- Immediately clean up after your pet.
- Dispose of this waste container properly.
By taking these few simple steps to clean up after your pet, you can eliminate an irritating nuisance to so many of us and contribute to the beautification of our community.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Sincererly, your EFC HOA Board