If you have not visited our www.efchoa.com community website recently, now is the perfect opportunity!
I encourage you to spend at least a few minutes to familiarize yourself to the wealth of helpful community information that is available to you around the clock and literally at your fingertips on the internet-connected device of your choosing.
Now available to everyone are the recent updates to our website “Calendar” through the balance of 2016, including important Plano Independent School District (PISD) class schedules. You can also find all the articles in our electronic quarterly newsletter posted on the “Neighborhood News” web page.
Now available to current 2016 Estates of Forest Creek (EFC) Homeowners Association (HOA) members logged into the secure HOA Members Only portal, you will find:
- Updates to our HOA Board Member & Key Volunteer, Block Captain, and Member Directory web pages.
- Several new documents posted to our Board Meetings & Budget web page.
Each has a very helpful Search Bar tool at the top right of the first page, allowing you to quickly find the contact information you need by simply entering key words such as last name, street name, street number, etc. It takes just a few minutes to try this tool out. You will be happy you did!
(2) HOA Member Only secure web portal access: Are you a first time user, or have you lost or forgotten your unique HOA Member Only access credentials (User Name and/or Password)?
If so, please follow these simple step-by-step instructions to quickly gain access to the website benefits you are entitled to. Most HOA members that have come to me with a log-in problem so far, find success in taking just a few minutes to follow this approach. If you are having any difficulties with this, please give this a try. You can’t realize the full benefits this secure web portal offers, unless you take a look for yourself.
(3) Paying your 2016 EFC HOA Annual Membership Dues On-Line: It is very easy and fast to do this securely on-line, as a new or renewing member. Start Here and follow the instructions to complete and/or validate (renewing members) your membership information. Now, you are ready to checkout which requires you to submit and click on the “PayPal application” button at the bottom of the membership input form. This sends you to a new “Membership Checkout” page that allows you to EITHER:
- Pay via your personal PayPal account … OR …
- Pay via any valid credit or debit card you have.
If you have any further questions here, please do not hesitate to let me know.
EFC HOA Volunteer Lead – Website, Newsletter & Advertising