Logging Into the Secure HOA Member Portal
Are you an EFC HOA member who has yet to successfully log into the Website, misplaced your access credentials, or who needs to reset your password?
If so, here are 4 simple steps to follow:
- Step 1: Log-in to the public EFC website at www.efchoa.com
- Step 2: On the top-right of home page, look for the secure HOA Member only log-in input fields – do NOT type in any info into the input fields, but instead CLICK on the “Lost username/password” link, which will open up one new input field for you to complete as follows:
- a) USERNAME: Enter the email address you provided to the HO
- b) Click on “Get New Password”, which will generate a “reset your password” email back to you from the EFC website server with further instructions – fyi, if you gave two different emails on our HOA membership form, one was selected for primary use with the website, so try both if the first one doesn’t work.
- Step 3: In the “reset your password email generated from Step 2 above, you will see your unique Username and a link to create your new password – Click the link to create the new password. Remember to make note of your unique Username.
- Step 4: Once your new password has been created, you will be directed back to a HOA member log-in screen – here you enter the unique Username referenced in Step 3 (do NOT enter your email address at this point) and your new unique Password, then click the Log-in/Submit button and you should be logged in.
- From here forward: Always log-in with your unique Username & Password, and please use the “Questions / Comments” link under “Contact Us” at the top of each web page if you have any further trouble, questions, comments, suggestions. And if you misplace either of these, just follow the “Lost username/password” link prompts in the upper right hand corner of the www.efchoa.com homepage.
By Jim Demarest, EFC Website Manager