Despite the recent helpful rain, the City of Plano has reinstated the standard Stage 3 watering restrictions for April and May 2015. As a resident of The Estates of Forest Creek, this means:
- Even Street Addresses can water outside on these every other Tuesday (April 2, 16, 30 + May 14, 28)
- Odd Street Addresses can water outside on these every other Tuesday (April 7, 21 + May 5, 19)
- Outside watering is limited once again to once every other week through the end of May.
- Sprinkler use is prohibited between 10am and 6pm daily.
- Foundations and landscaping, including grass, shrubs and trees, may be watered for up to 2 hours any day by a hand-held hose or soaker hose.
- No hydro-seeding, hydro-mulching or sprigging.
- No hosing of paved areas, buildings or windows. Hose end cutoff nozzle must be used when washing vehicles. Power washing is still allowed.
- No operation of ornamental fountains greater than 5 feet in diameter, or outdoor amenities using treated water.
- Excessive water runoff and watering during a precipitation event are prohibited.
- Low-flow drip irrigation systems are not restricted.
- No variances for landscaping will be granted
For complete details on all City of Plano watering restrictions, please visit www.plano.gov/water or call 972-789-4338.