The most recent news, archives and some buying/selling advice …
Archived statistics, from previous quarterly newsletters:
10 Questions to ask a Realtor BEFORE you hire them!!
The Dallas/Ft. Worth area is one of the most “Realtor-Saturated” areas the US!
Lots of people are getting into the business because the market is good and they think it’s an “easy” business; however, for most individuals, buying/selling a home is something they do only once or twice in their lives. Hiring an experienced Realtor is one of the most important steps in the process.
Ask Realtors these questions when interviewing:
- How long have you been selling homes and is this your full-time job?
- What designations or other credentials do you have?
- How many homes did you and your company sell last year?
- What is your average market time compared to MLS averages?
- What is your sales price to list price ratio?
- When will you report to me on the progress of my transaction?
- Who can you recommend for service providers like mortgage, inspections, repairs and maintenance?
- Why do you want to work with me?
- Where are the biggest opportunities to expose my home to the largest market?
- Can you provide me with recent references and reviews?
Best of luck and happy buying and selling!
Estates of Forest Creek